Skip to main content

31 Posts Of Halloween: A little Story

So, last year around this time of year a couple of friends and I went to valley scare. If you don't know what valley scare is, it's an amusement park known regularly as valley fair, but during the Halloween season, it becomes valley scare.
So anyways, me and my two friends were having a jolly old time! Then one of my friends, lets call him friend A, and myself decided to pull a little joke on our other friend, friend B.
So, friend B was ahead of friend A and I a little ways. Friend A and myself then looked at each other and knew what the other was thinking, and we mentioned it just to confirm. We held back a little bit, and let friend B walk far off ahead, and we were going to watch him from a distance and then jump out and scare him.
Then something happened which we did not expect. We lost friend B.
Yeah... wasn't our best moment... but, then the search had begun! We were determined to find him! And after about half an hour of searching, friend A said he was going to go out and check the parking lot to see if friend B had left the park. He hadn't left.
So, friend A was stuck out of the park and wasn't supposed to go back in, and friend B was still stuck somewhere in the park, and it was up to me to find him!
Just to make my life a little more difficult, friend B wasn't answering his phone. I was calling back and forth with friend A and we were full on panicking at this point! We did not want this to happen, nor did we expect it.
Then after I walked around the park for about ten minutes or so, friend B jumped out from behind me and scared the crap out of me! I think my heart almost skipped a beat!
I explained to him the situation of the joke we intended to play, and how we got nervous that we couldn't find him. Friend B listened, and then explained that he caught on to what our joke would be and he decided to play a little joke of his own on us.
Friend B usually is the one that gets scared by friend A hiding and jumping out once and a while, but that night friend B got his revenge on us.
Afterwards that night we grabbed a bite to eat on the way home and had a good laugh about the whole thing. Oh, what friends will do to each other for a laugh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...