Skip to main content

31 Posts Of Halloween: Cargo Movie Review

So I watched the Netflix film Cargo, staring Martin Freeman, and it was a pretty decent flick. Granted it has a few problems.

So the movie takes place in Australia, and is set sometime in the future, were Andy (Martin Freeman) and his and infant daughter are trying to survive some sort of zombie outbreak.
The acting in this film is phenomenal! I have recently been becoming a bigger fan of Martin Freeman, and I think that he is a very underrated actor and he deserves more attention. The rest of the cast act pretty believable for the most part as well.
The zombies are pretty interesting, as the infected have 48 hours before they turn. Also these zombie's move at a moderate pace.
The only real problem with this movie is the pacing. This movie is about 1 hour and 40 minutes long put it feels like it's double that.
If you are up for a zombie movie set in Australia and you like Martin Freeman, then I would suggest that you watch Cargo.


final score: 3.3/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...