Skip to main content

Happy December!

Happy December!

A little blog update for you all

So, I've been a little busy and I haven't gotten to write as many posts as I would like to as of late.  I wrote a new book, and if you are into young adult books or someone you know, then it might be a good book to get as a gift. Also check out my other books as well
I also set up a new teespring shop, which I think is a lot better than my old one. If you got my book, Alabaster Boardwalk, and you enjoyed it, then you will like my Alabaster Boardwalk products as well. 
So, I've been a little busy and haven't been watching as much movies as I would like, plus it's getting into holiday season, and some holiday shopping needs to be done. I won't be posting often during this month, but I will when I can.
Some of you may be new readers, and if you haven't read some of my older articles, which some are still good, I'll post some links at the end of this post for you to check out. That should hold you guys while I get some more posts prepared.
I some of my goals for the coming year is to grow this blog even more, foster a community of movie lovers here, and improve my sales. I do want to say thank you if you have been with me for a while, and if you're new, welcome aboard! I am going to ask you to please share this blog with any movie lovers you may know, and to leave a comment on some posts, every little bit helps and it means a lot. I suck at seo, and just by leaving a comment or sharing a post, it helps a ton in more ways than one.
I also want to make a better sense of community here, so when you do leave a comment, tell me what you thought of the movie, or recommend one for me to review. Is there a topic you would like for me to discuss here? Let me know, and I might do it, but lets keep it civil.
Also, I want to say thank you if you bought one of my books. Over the past couple of months my books have been increasing in sales, and it's really cool to watch it grow. If you grabbed a copy please share it or leave a review. If you guys want, I could add some author tips that I have learned while on my writing journey that may help you as well.
So, thank you guys for making this blog possible, and I hope your December is very merry. Thank guys. :)


p.s. Here's some links to old posts to hold you over while I work on some new stuff: Where are the Action Heroes?When Did Child Actors Become Amazing?Why I Hate Opening CreditsWhy Video Game Music Is The New Classical Music, & Beowulf Book Review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncharted Movie Review

Uncharted Movie Review Not As Good As The Games I went and saw the movie Uncharted a while ago, and it was as I expected it to be. If you are a fan of the games, well... prepare for disappointment. Uncharted follows Nathan Drake (Tom Holland), a low level thief as he is recruited by Victor Sullivan (Mark Wahlberg) to go on a treasure hunt. As someone who has played some of the games, but not all, I have to say that the Uncharted film is what I thought it would be. A mishmash of all four games but not committing to any of them. The acting is a bit stale, and the plot is predictable. The camera work was fine, but the music was underused. Tom Holland should not have been Nathan Drake. He lacks the charisma, the attitude, and the charm. He may have passed for a teenage Nathan Drake, but he should have only been in a few scenes. I'm not the biggest fan of Tom Holland either long time readers may know. Now, onto Mark Wahlberg as Victor Sullivan. Mark Wahlberg is way too young to be playi

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Coda Movie Review

Coda Movie Review This Deserved Best Picture So, I just got back from seeing Coda, and it was amazing! This was the second attempt to see this film as the first time, someone booked the entire theater for a private screening. I'm going to take from a summary from IMDB to summarize the plot: " As a CODA (Child of Deaf Adults) Ruby is the only hearing person in her deaf family. When the family's fishing business is threatened, Ruby finds herself torn between pursuing her passion at Berklee College of Music and her fear of abandoning her parents." The acting was  phenomenal, the  cinematography was beautiful, and the story was human. The way this film is crafted is nothing short but excellent. I will not that not everything is 100% accurate, but for narrative reasons, I understand the choices they made. The actors have amazing chemistry together. Everything feels natural between them and they all bring their characters to life. No performance fell flat. I perhaps would