Skip to main content

BASEketball Movie Review


BASEketball is a 1998 Matt Stone & Trey Parker film that is a lot better than one would think and one should watch at least once.

The movie follows two friends as they create a new sport, Baseketball, a combination of basketball and baseball. As the sport goes pro, they try to win the championship.
Now if you know anything about Matt Stone, & Trey Parker, then you know what you are in for. As the creators of South Parker, they have done a great job at creating a comedy in their early years.
Is this a perfect film? Hell no. Is it a ton of fun? Hell yes! most of the jokes land, and there are some real laugh out loud moments in this film.
I would recommend watching Baseketball with a friend or a small group of friends, as this is one of those movies that gets better with more people watching it. If you and your friends feel like watching a comedy, or a sports movie, then this one is worth seeing.
One of my friends and I recently played the game on a trip that we went on, and it's actually pretty darn fun.
This is definitely one of those movies that you should see at least once, especially if you are a fan of South Park.



final score: 3.5/5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!