Skip to main content

Top 5 Worst Movies Of 2019

Top 5 Worst Movies Of 2019

I Forgot About A Few Of These Films

Welcome back to my Top 5 Worst Movies of the year list! What a year it has been, a lot of ups and downs for film this year. I'm going to keep this brief, the rules are the movie had to either been in theaters this year, or premiered this year, and the movie must have scored below a 3/5. I like to keep things simple with my end of the year rules. So, if you want to read the review, just click on the movie's name, but I'll give a brief summary of my thoughts for each movie. Now it's time for the Top 5 Worst Movies Of 2019!


5. Godzilla King Of The Monsters


I had high hopes for this film, but what I got was a let down. I grew up watching the Godzilla films and this movie is such a let down.

2.8/5

4. Men In Black International


To be honest, I forgot this movie existed. I didn't expect much for this film going in, and I didn't get much coming out. This film will be forgotten.

2.5/5

3. Alita Battle Angel


I had higher hopes for this film. I really did...

2.5/5

2. Escape Room


Another forgettable film. I don't remember much about this movie and I'm happy that I don't. It was a pretty bad film to start 2019, and it made it all the way to the end of the year.

2.5/5

1. Hellboy (2019)

I'm not going to give this film the dignity of showing it's poster. This film was utter trash and one of the worst films I've ever seen. I believe this is the first time I've ever given a movie this low of a score so far on the blog. Hellboy was freaking utter trash.

0/5

Conclusion

Do you agree with my list? Do you disagree? Should I have a different movie(s) on this list? Am I completely wrong and you want to go on a rant? Well then, tell me in the comments! And my top 5 best list will come out on New Years Eve! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...