Skip to main content

Hellboy Movie Review (2019)

Hellboy Movie Review

This was terrible 

I'm not even going to put pictures or anything up for this movie. I just saw it with my dad, and 5 seconds in, we both had the same thought, "Oh boy this is going to suck!"
I would usually describe the plot in the second paragraph of a review, but not this one. I'm not really sure if a story existed for this movie. There was a plot, but it was probably written by an edgy 13 year old who's into gore films.
Everything about this movie was terrible. If I was forced to say something nice about Hellboy, then it would be this, the walk out of the theater felt nice enough stretching my legs out.
Don't see this, don't support the hacks who made this film, save your money and do something more productive with your life. There was not one single good thing about this movie.
Not. One. Good. Thing.



final score: 0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoë Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...