Skip to main content

Rating All MCU Films So Far

Rating All MCU Films So Far

And a Series average review

Look, I'm not a big fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), but I will admit there are some good films. I haven't seen all of them, but I have seen most of them. Maybe someday I will write reviews for each of the films, but until then, I will use this post to give my ratings for MCU films. If I write a review for a MCU film, just click on the title of the film and it will take you to the film's review. 

Phase 1


Iron Man: 4/5

The Incredible Hulk: 1/5

Iron Man 2: 3/5

Thor: 1/5

Captain America: The First Avenger: 3.5/5

Marvel's The Avengers: 3/5

Phase 2


Iron Man 3: 3/5

Thor: The Dark World: Skipped

Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 3.5/5

Guardians of the Galaxy: 0.1/5

Avengers: Age of Ultron: 2.7/5

Ant-Man: 3/5

Phase 3

Captain America: Civil War: 3/5

Doctor Strange: 3/5

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Skipped


Thor: Ragnarok: 3/5



Ant-Man and the Wasp: Skipped

Captain Marvel: 2.7/5


Spider-Man: Far From Home: 3.3/5

Overall Score

The current series average excluding "Skipped" films, sits at: 2.7/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...