Skip to main content

Top 5 Most Anticipated Movies Of 2019

Top 5 Most Anticipated Movies Of 2019

A New Year, & New Movies

Happy New Year everyone! I'm pumped for a ton of films coming out this year, and after my top 5 lists of 2018, I thought it would be a good way to kick off the New Year with a list of my top 5 most anticipated movies of 2019. So, I won't keep you waiting, here's the list!

5. Godzilla: King of the Monsters

So, you might remember that I did a little trailer review for this movie a few months back, and I'm still pretty excited for this film to come out.

4. Glass

If you've been with me for a while, then you know that Split is one of the very first films I reviewed on this blog, and once the movie Glass was announced I was pretty pumped.

3. Dark Phoenix 

So, I'm not a big fan of Sophie Turner but she's not a bad actress. I am excited to see Dark Phoenix however as I still think X-Men is the best superhero franchise, at least until Disney will start meddling with it.

2. John Wick 3: Parabellum

So, I haven't made any posts on the John Wick series, but I will tell you I am a fan, and I really am excited for the third film to come out. This is the first one I plan on seeing in theaters.

1.  The New Mutants 

I did a small trailer reaction post for the first trailer of this film, and I'm still excited to see it, even with the changes.  It has a fantastic cast consisting of Anya Taylor-Joy, Maisie Williams, Charlie Heaton. I hope they're still going to incorporate the horror aspects for the movie, but if they don't it will be a big let down.

What's the movies you want to see in 2019?

If there's any movies you want to see in 2019 that you think I might not have heard of and you want a review for, please leave a comment and link me to the trailer. I didn't list every movie I plan on seeing this year. I do want to know what your thoughts are though. 
Also, Happy New Year everyone! I hope it is better than the last for you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!