Skip to main content

I wrote a new short story! Alabaster Boardwalk!

So I just published a new short story! This is also the first one that I have made that is available in both ebook and paperback! Here's the summary: 1907 Virginia, Mr. Alabaster Ruthage spends his last day on land before he goes out on a week long "fishing trip" and while on this trip he must help overcome a supernatural occurrence. This short story helps set up the world for The Breaking Fall series and acts as an introduction to it's world.
I'm so happy that I have gotten this one published.
This short story has taken me a while to write and I can honestly say that I am very happy with the result of it. If you get the paperback you should be able to get the ebook version for free, but I'm not 100% sure if this is functioning I did enroll it in kdp matchbook.






kindle ebook:




kindle paperback:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!