Skip to main content

Justice League Movie Review

So last night I saw the new justice league movie, and it has some good... and some... well... um... there's also some bad.
Ben Affleck is probably the worst part of this entire film, he is a terrible batman. Flash has some good lines. Wonder Woman does a pretty good job. Cyborg is okay, nothing to great about his character yet, but there is room for development. Aquaman is probably my favorite out of the Justice League, the guy has some pretty good lines.
The camera work was done well. I can't think of a really bad shot in this film. The color scheme was also really nice. The music however sounded really generic, which was a big let down.
The villain wasn't that good, I mean you know what he wants to do and why, it's just... he seems like a recycled character. There's nothing new or exciting about him. He's just not that good, and they should have developed him more.
But overall this was an alright film. It was a step up from Batman VS Superman. I would recommend watching this film on tv. This movie isn't really worth buying unless it's bundled with a couple other movies and that bundle is on sale. I do think that it came out to early, and we should have gotten a few extra films for character development. A minor spoiler, about halfway to three quarters of the way through this film it makes the ending of Batman VS Superman unimportant, and basically erases it without any consequences.


final score: 3/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!