Skip to main content

Pineapple Protein Shake Recipe

So most of the stuff I talk about on my blog is movie related, but if you have been following my podcast you know that I talk about my health and exercise a bit. So today I thought it would be pretty fun for me to share one of my protein shake recipes with you! I usually make this protein shake with almond milk, but I had the cashew milk already open, so all the pictures you see are made with cashew milk. I'll give Calories and macros for both though at the end of this post. I got all of my nutrition facts that I list from the My FitnessPal app. My FitnessPal does not endorse me in anyway, I just really like their app. So anyways onto the recipe!



PINEAPPLE PROTEIN SHAKE RECIPE

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 cup pineapple
  • 2/3 cup Friendly Farms Greek Nonfat yogurt 
  • 1 scoop GNC Pro Vanilla Protein powder 
  • 1 serving of silk unsweetened Cashew milk


I'm using a ninja blender because it is so freaking amazing at blending, anyways put in your 1/2 cup pineapple.


Then add 2/3 cup of Friendly Farms Greek Nonfat yogurt.


Next add the GNC Pro Vanilla Protein Powder, 1 scoop.

Blend together on Ultra Blend if you are using a Ninja Blender. 

This tastes best cold in my opinion, so you may want to leave it in your fridge for about half an hour to an hour.

MACROS 
  • Calories: 296
  • Protein: 43g
  • Carbs: 25g
  • Fat: 3g
If you do with friendly farms original almond milk instead MACROS
  • Calories: 301
  • Protein: 43g
  • Carbs: 25g
  • Fat: 3g
If you decide to try this I hope you like it and enjoy! I might post some more recipes in the future, but this is a good one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoë Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...