Skip to main content

Deadpool 2 Movie Review

Image Source
So I just saw Deadpool 2, and it was pretty freaking good! Granted I think the first one was better, but this new deadpool movie is still worth a watch.
This movie follows deadpool in his most deadpooly high jinks, and has a ton of comedy but it doesn't hit as hard as the first one, but it was still funny. The action in this movie is spot on, and it delivers perfectly.
Deadpool is probably the funniest superhero that I have seen on the big screen ever. Ryan Reynolds is still the most perfect actor to play deadpool and I can't see anyone else replacing him ever. The rest of the cast does a great job as well. The character Cable is pretty good, and I liked Domino more than I thought I would.
The music in this movie is so freaking cool. I love every aspect of it! There is one song towards the end that is just so perfect and hilarious, I can't mention it here, but you will know it when you hear it.
If you liked the first deadpool movie, you will probably really like this one as well. I think I might buy this when it comes out on DVD.


final score: 4/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...