Skip to main content

Tallulah Netflix Movie Review

So a couple of days ago I saw the movie Tallulah on Netflix, and I was happy to see Ellen Page in something again. It has been a while since I saw her in anything.
So the movie follows a girl named Tallulah and she kidnaps a baby girl, that the mother doesn't really want but sort of realizes that she does. So Tallulah goes to her boyfriends mother for help which, they have never meet each other, and no one know's where he is.
This is a pretty good movie I must say. The actings was spot on, and was very believable. Ellen Page, like always, gives a great performance.
The music is not to memorable, which could have been worked on a little more. The lighting was good, and it fit the overall tone that the movie was going for.
The final scene was a bit odd however, because it was like one of those scenes that you would film if you didn't really know how to end the movie.
In the end, it is a pretty good movie, and I would suggest checking Tallulah out on Netflix, it is worth seeing at least once.


final score: 3.7/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...