Skip to main content

Christopher Robin Movie Review


Christopher Robin is one of the very few movies that has made me cry.

So the movie is about Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh and friends reuniting when Christopher Robin is all grown up.
This is probably the most heart wrenching films that I have seen all year. The very opening scene will almost have you in tears, and I was trying to fight them back multiple times throughout the movie but I eventually had to give in. You will probably have the feeling to cry because of the pure beauty of this film.
The cinematography is gorgeous, and jaw dropping in multiple scenes in the movie. Especially in the first scene. I can't stop talking about that first scene. I captures your attention and holds onto it for the entire film, and you don't feel like this movie is two hours long. Heck you don't even notice the passage of time in this movie, it just flows so naturally.
The acting in this film is phenomenal. I can't think of one bad performance. I have to applaud each and every actor in this movie.
If you read or watched Winnie the Pooh as a child, odds are that you mill most likely enjoy this film, just as much as I have. Christopher Robin is a must see film.


final score: 5/5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...