Skip to main content

Death on the Nile Trailer Reaction

Death on the Nile Trailer Reaction

I Did Not See This Coming

I was completely unaware that there would be a sequel to the 2017 film, Murder on the Orient Express. I thought the film was alright, but no where near the deserving of a sequel. I'm a bit surprised that Gal Gadot is in it. 2020 is just full of surprises I guess.
The question is, will I see it? The answer... eh? If nothing else is playing I might pop over to a theater and see Death on the Nile. However, many theaters are still closed in my area so it's been a bit of a headache as of late finding places that are open. But by the time this is out, the theaters in my area should be back up and running I hope.
As for the trailer itself, it looks well shot and the setting is beautiful, but the plot seems like it might be a repeat of the first film. I already have a sneaking suspension who did it. I could be wrong. I think I'll give myself 50/50 odds on this one.
To be honest I just miss going to the theater, so this film might make my watchlist. I don't think this film will be out right bad, but I don't think it will be winning any awards either. I hope I'm wrong and I very well could be, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...