Skip to main content

I got tagged to do the Vogue Parody: 73 Questions, Sure why not?


I got tagged to do the Vogue Parody: 73 Questions, Sure why not?

My twitter friend @richardbist tagged me to answer these questions. This isn't typical for my blog, but I thought, "Eh, what the heck? Let's change it up and have some fun." So here are my answers!

1. What’s your usual Starbucks drink?
Starbucks is trash. I drink Caribou.
2. What does your work station look like?
A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and that's my day. It's a bit all over the place in a very literal sense.
3. All-time favourite food?
Dill Pickles.
4. Favourite author?
I don't have a favorite currently, but I'll just pick my favorite author to read when I was a kid, Rick Riordan.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me, but hey, you do you so long as everyone consents.
6. What’s your favourite video game?
Skyrim. Hands. Freaking. Down. Skyrim.
7. What’s your guilty pleasure treat?
Southwest Mix.
8. Your favourite movie?
Oh boy! This could be a whole post in and of itself! I don't have just one favorite, so here are 3 in a random order, Silver Linings Playbook, Casablanca, and The Room.
9. Favourite book?
The Hunger Games.
10. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Work smart not hard.
11. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter.
12. Are you a desktop or a laptop person?
Bit of both, but I'm using my laptop more these days.
13. What projects are you working on right now?
Starting a short film soon, and I'm writing a new book that I hope to get traditionally published.
14. What’s your favourite colour?
It's a tie between yellow and black. I like them separate.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I was an A-B student, and was in French Honors for a year. I hated almost every second I was there but I did pretty well overall and If I remember my GPA correctly I think I got around a 3.7.
16. Dream job?
Movie Director.
17. Played any sports?
I was in tennis for two weeks in sixth grade. I got bored because we were mainly doing warmups and barely touching a tennis racket. 
18. Do you have a degree?
I have a certificate if that counts.
19. Nationality?
Minnesotan, but also American. If you want to know my heritage, just throw a dart at Europe and there's a chance I had a relative there at some point, that's the short answer.
20. What’s your favourite type of blog post to write?
Movie reviews, duh.
21. What do you like to collect?
I'm in-between collections at the moment.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Loyal, Smart, Creative.
23. If you were a rapper, what would your rapper name be?
I literally just looked up a rapper name generator and it gave me this: Grand Rage.
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
One of my friends.
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
Improve my self-made income.
26. Sorting House?
Ravenclaw.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
None. I love tattoo art but I don't want one. I'm one of those people.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
I get to spend time with friends and family.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Well, we're 2 days into February at the moment so... I got a book sale yesterday that was pretty nice.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
It's not freezing cold so I can have my window open for a bit before the temp drops.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
To spend time with those you care about and those that care about you.
32. Favourite season?
It's a toss up between Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. 
33. Favourite holiday?
Christmas. I've pretty much have always had good memories around Christmas.
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
I don't know. I'm just going with the first character that pops into my head at the moment: Dr. Seward.
35. Do you like surprises?
Not usually.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
When my friends threw me a Grad Party. Most of them didn't make it to the actual one and those that did only stayed for like five minutes. But they decided to surprise me with a grad party which is one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.
37. What surprise made you cry?
I don't think I've cried over a surprise.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
When my Grandma on my Dad's side died in 2011, I was the last person to have gotten video of her. I burned the video onto DVDs and gave them to my Dad and his sisters for Christmas.
39. Do you like muffins?
Yes.
40. Do you cook often?
Sometimes. I enjoy making my own homemade pasta and tomato sauce. Oh! I also like making pierogis.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Ice Cream.
42. Is there a dessert you dislike?
Overly sweet cake.
43. Cake or pie?
I'm leaning more pie these days.
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Mushrooms.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
I'm getting into mustard more and more these days.
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Dill Pickles.
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
Don't be an idiot.
48. Best animated film?
The Lion King.
49. What has a woman done or said to impress you?
Honesty.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Go out for coffee and chat, get to know each other.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
I don't know? If you really want to freak the person out, ask if they've accepted Cthulhu into their life and then ask what their hooded robe size is. I'd probably be like, "Oh look at the time! I have to be somewhere sane!"
52. What’s the funniest pick-up line a guy could use on a girl?
Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
53. Best comic book character?
Raven.
54. What are three things that are always in your purse?
Well, as a typical guy, I don't own a purse, so yeah.
55. Favourite drink?
Water. I for real can't live without it.
56. If you could play a historical figure in a movie who would it be?
Thomas Jefferson. He's my favorite Founder.
57. Kittens or puppies?
Kittens.
58. Tell me your favourite sushi roll?
I'm not big into sushi.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
That's kinda personal, buy me a drink first why don't ya? Lol, for real though, same answer as the purse question. As a typical guy, I don't wear lipstick.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
Whatever keeps my home from collapsing.
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
Air dry.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Don't have one, I just do my own thing.
63. Favourite Disney Character?
I don't know, maybe Simba?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working on a short film.
65. A movie you laughed the hardest through?
Some Like It Hot.
66. A movie that made you cry?
The Little Prince (2015)
67. If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
Yannis Papadopoulos, cause his incredible singing would hide my mediocre singing voice.
68. If your life was a song, what would the title be?
What just happened?
69. What’s your favourite animal?
Cats.
70. Favourite illustrator?
Don't really have a favorite at the moment.
71. A person you want to have coffee with?
Thomas Jefferson.
72. What country do you wish to visit?
Greece.
73. Best way to decompress?
Watching a good movie with a warm plate of nachos.

Comments

  1. Haha, this looks like fun! Thanks for the tag. And that pick-up line absolutely cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uncharted Movie Review

Uncharted Movie Review Not As Good As The Games I went and saw the movie Uncharted a while ago, and it was as I expected it to be. If you are a fan of the games, well... prepare for disappointment. Uncharted follows Nathan Drake (Tom Holland), a low level thief as he is recruited by Victor Sullivan (Mark Wahlberg) to go on a treasure hunt. As someone who has played some of the games, but not all, I have to say that the Uncharted film is what I thought it would be. A mishmash of all four games but not committing to any of them. The acting is a bit stale, and the plot is predictable. The camera work was fine, but the music was underused. Tom Holland should not have been Nathan Drake. He lacks the charisma, the attitude, and the charm. He may have passed for a teenage Nathan Drake, but he should have only been in a few scenes. I'm not the biggest fan of Tom Holland either long time readers may know. Now, onto Mark Wahlberg as Victor Sullivan. Mark Wahlberg is way too young to be playi

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Coda Movie Review

Coda Movie Review This Deserved Best Picture So, I just got back from seeing Coda, and it was amazing! This was the second attempt to see this film as the first time, someone booked the entire theater for a private screening. I'm going to take from a summary from IMDB to summarize the plot: " As a CODA (Child of Deaf Adults) Ruby is the only hearing person in her deaf family. When the family's fishing business is threatened, Ruby finds herself torn between pursuing her passion at Berklee College of Music and her fear of abandoning her parents." The acting was  phenomenal, the  cinematography was beautiful, and the story was human. The way this film is crafted is nothing short but excellent. I will not that not everything is 100% accurate, but for narrative reasons, I understand the choices they made. The actors have amazing chemistry together. Everything feels natural between them and they all bring their characters to life. No performance fell flat. I perhaps would