Skip to main content

Top 5 Most Anticipated Movies Of 2020

Top 5 Most Anticipated Movies Of 2020

New Year, New Movies

Happy New Year Everyone! I think I'm going to add this list to the tradition on the blog and give yet another top 5 most anticipated movies list. Some of these movies I didn't expect would make this list, but here they are. Let's get right into my top 5 most anticipated movies of 2020!

5. The King's Man

I'm a fan of the Kingsman series and I'm looking forward to the third installment of this franchise. I hope it does well. 

4. No Time To Die

I love the James Bond franchise and I can't wait to see another film in the series. I am a little hesitant about the movie however, as something rubs me the wrong way about the trailer and I can't put my finger on it. I heard they're moving away from the traditional James Bond style, and I'll give it a chance but it's not looking to hot so far. I will give the film a shot and I still love the James Bond series.

3. Bill & Ted Face The Music

Another Keanu Reeves film and another addition to the Bill & Ted series. I'm so far optimistic about the film. I love a good laugh and I hope to get one in this upcoming comedy.

2. Wonder Woman 1984

Gal Gadot probably saved the DCEU. I swear that franchise would have died by now if it wasn't for her. I enjoyed her in her first Wonder Woman film, granted it's not perfect but sure as hell better than Batman V Superman. The trailer looks fun and the colors really pop. I'm excited to go and see Wonder Woman 1984.

1. The New Mutants 

If you've been with the blog for a long time, you know I've been waiting for this movie for years. I reacted to the trailer back in 2018, it made my top 5 most anticipated movies list of 2019, and it's making this list as well. I've been waiting for this movie since 2017, and gosh darnit I don't want to see this movie pushed another year. Disney has been screwing with this film ever since they acquired it and it's been driving me crazy ever since. Please for the love of cinema, RELEASE IT ALREADY!!!

What movies do you want to see in 2020?

If there are any movies you'd like me to review in 2020, leave a comment and let me know! I'll give pretty much anything a shot. Also, what are your thoughts on this list? Love it? Hate it? Change it? Let me know! Here's to what I hope to be, a good year in film!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...