Skip to main content

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Just a short post today wishing you a happy holiday and hope you eat lots of good food!

Sorry I haven't been posting much. If you read my post back in July this year, you'll understand why I haven't been posting as much. My family's luck hasn't improved much and we just had a death in the family (My Grandpa's sister, who his last sibling) so it's been hard. We're trying to see the brighter part of things and enjoy the holidays. So it's just been a continuation of rotten luck. I hate making these kinds of posts, but I think you guys should know why I haven't been around very much.

I want to end the year on a happy note, so check out theses posts if you haven't read them yet:

Outlaw King Movie Review
Silent Film Week! It Movie Review
Silent Film Week! Sherlock Jr. Movie Review
The Wolf Of Wall Street Movie Review
The Room Movie Review

These are some fun films to checkout if you haven't yet. Also if you'd be so inclined, check out my adventure book, The Quest For The Sun God's Tomb. If you've been a longtime follower on this blog, you've seen I've made one or two posts about action heroes. I decided to take a crake at it and start a series of my own. At the time this post goes out, the first book is out, and I should be a little over halfway through writing the second book. If you're interested, please check it out and honest reviews are appreciated.

I will have a review coming out for a classic film in early December. Try and guess which film it is ;) and I'll give you a hint, it was released in 1955.

So anyways, Happy Thanksgiving! Again, I hope you get to eat tons of good food. I know I'll be chowing down on the mashed potatoes! See you guys soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...