Skip to main content

Analyze This Movie Review

Analyze This, Movie Poster

Analyze This Movie Review

A Pretty Funny Film

So, I'm not sure if you've heard of this movie, because I certainly haven't, however I was glad to see Analyze This. 
The movie follows a gangster Paul Vitti (Robert De Niro) as he struggles with some internal problems and seeks help from a psychiatrist, Dr. Ben Sobel (Billy Crystal).
So I'm going to keep this a short little review. It's a fun film which sort of acts like a parody to crime films. It's not a hard out and out parody, but it's pretty good overall.
Robert De Niro did a good job in the film for the most part, however there were a few instances which weren't so good. I don't think this is his strongest role, but it still remains a good one. Billy Crystal did a good job in the film as well. Oh and if you're a fan of the show Friends, Lisa Kudrow is also in this film.
In the end I found myself enjoying a pretty funny film. I don't think I would buy it, but I would probably rewatch it again some time.



final score: 3.6/5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...