Skip to main content

Father Figures Movie Review

So I just saw the movie Father Figures. It was a nice little film that was well acted and it had a good plot twist towards the end of the film.
The story follows two brothers that are trying to figure out who their real dad is, and then an adventure ensues.
The camera work was good, not outstanding but good. The color scheme fit the film really well, and I think that they really made a good choice for the tone that they were going for. The music however, wasn't that memorable.
Their was some cringe in the comedy at times, yet there were still some laugh out loud moments that were good enough. Also the moments when there was dramatic moments in the movie, it was well preformed.
Overall though, I would recommend seeing this one when it comes out on tv. It gives a feel that it won't really be remembered, but not's not a bad watch at all.


final score: 3/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoƫ Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...