Skip to main content

Happy (Fingers Crossed) October Everyone! Let's Kick Off This Spooky Month With Betty Boop!

 Happy (Fingers Crossed) October Everyone! Let's Kick Off This Spooky Month With Betty Boop!


See, I've already matched the number of posts from last month! But anyways guys happy October and lets hope something bad doesn't happen this month... I'm going to knock on wood for that one...
But since I'm going to be posting more this month, I thought I'd kick of the celebration of horror with none other than, Betty Boop! 
"What the hell does Betty Boop have to do with horror?" You may be asking yourself right now. Well friend, just a few months ago I would have thought the same thing, but then, I actually watched a few of the old cartoons. And yeah, they're basically horror.
I was pretty surprised to find this out, but hey it was very entertaining. If you like old school cartoons you might enjoy Betty Boop. If you're a horror fan and a bit skeptical that Betty Boop doesn't fit the October spirit, just watch these cartoons:




But anyways guys, I hope you all have a good October and with everything going on, let's try and have a Happy Halloween! Oh wait, I just remembered, there's going to be a Full Moon on Halloween this year... I don't know if I should be excited or terrified... anyways, Happy October!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoë Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...