Skip to main content

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope all of you are doing well. 

Some updates for you, I wish I could post more, but since Minnesota has been placed on lockdown again, I haven't been able to get to the theater as much as I wanted too. My laptop also crashed this month. I do most of my work off of there, so I hope by the time that this post comes out, my laptop will be fixed. I am fortunate enough to be able to write this post from someone I know's computer. 

I have been reading a little more and I've been watching some more shows, so I might have some book reviews and tv show reviews coming out in December. I'm trying to be optimistic, but I don't want to leave you regulars in the dark as to why I'm not posting much this month. 

On a more positive note, since it is Thanksgiving, I am looking forward to eating mashed potatoes! What foods are you guys looking forward to? I love the Holidays and let's take some normalcy where we can get it, especially this year. 

I'm thankful for my family and my friends. Yeah yeah, I know it's cliche, but it's true. If there are any movies you guys are looking forward to in 2021, let me know and I'll try to get to it. Thanks for sticking with me throughout this madness. 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoë Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...