Skip to main content

Update: Sorry For Lack Of Posts

 Update: Sorry For Lack Of Posts

So, it's been about a month since I last made a post. I wanted to apologize for the lack of posts lately. September has been a busy month for me. There have been delays in my work projects and I've barely had any time to watch any movies.
Not to mention my local theater is still closed. So it's been a bit tricky to watch some movies. I do have some ideas for October posts. I'm not doing a 31 Posts of Halloween this year. When I did do it that one year it was pretty popular, so I might do it again sometime. With that said, I have some non-movie post ideas for October, but don't worry they're still related to film.
Be on the lookout for more posts coming in October. But if you want to help support my movie habit so I can get more posts out, you can do so by reading and reviewing my adventure novel, The Quest For The Sun God's Tomb which it's available for Kindle for $0.99 and it's also on Kindle Unlimited. I don't promote my books very often, but I have high hopes for this series.
Anyways, I hope you guys are having a decent Fall so far, and be on the lookout for October posts! See you guys soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Halloween Playlist

  2022 Halloween Playlist Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for the Halloween Playlist! I'm happy to continue this tradition. So, like each year, I build on the list from the previous years. Maybe you'll find something to add to your Halloween playlist this year too!  

Happy 5 Years!

 Happy 5 Years! Can you guys believe it? It's been four years since I started the blog. The blog has been doing pretty well. It gets around 500 views a month give or take. I wanted to thank you all for coming along on this movie journey with me, and here's to another year of reviews!

The Batman Movie Review

The Batman Movie Review A Solid Noir Film I went and saw The Batman the other day with one of my buddies and I must say, we really enjoyed it. Granted I don't think this movie is for everyone. The Batman follows Batman (Robert Pattinson) during his second year of crime fighting. When the mayor of Gotham is killed by The Riddler (Paul Dano), it is up to Batman with the help of James Gordon (Jeffery Wright), and Selina Kyle (Zoë Kravitz) to stop him. From a visual point of view, The Batman is gorgeous. Every frame is a painting. The acting is solid, the plot is solid. The musical score is outstanding. I personally loved the film, but there are some things in it that could off-set some Batman fans. I typically get into the acting first, but like you've probably already heard many reviewers say before, the city is a character in this film. Gotham feels real, grounded, and certainly not a place you'd want to visit. Corruption and crime run rampant at every level of society. The ...